The Sentinel Society recognizes a community of leadership donors who make a meaningful annual investment in the university.
Together, these donors play a pivotal role in providing funding for student scholarships and RIT’s most pressing and immediate needs. Sentinel members provide direct budget-relief, allowing RIT to be nimble as we fulfill emergent student scholarship needs, seize educational opportunities, and support strategic initiatives and student life.
Members of the Sentinel Society champion the creativity and innovation that has become the hallmark of an RIT education, providing funding that enables the university to meet pressing needs across campus and award scholarships to talented students.
As a Sentinel Society member, you will also enjoy the following benefits:
- Receive invitations to exclusive in-person and virtual experiences
- Opportunities to engage with faculty and university leadership
- Access to a community of like-minded philanthropists
- Receive exclusive membership communications
- Early registration to select events
- Recognition in our online Sentinel Honor Roll
You can complete your pledge online or download a form and mail it to the address provided.
For more Sentinel Society member news, visit the past Sentinel Society Member Newsletters: