Director, Future Photon Initiative
Director, Center for Detectors
Visiting from off campus?
We are located in the Engineering Hall on RIT's campus.
- Once you have visited the welcome center and received a visitor parking pass, park in "Lot J".
- From "Lot J" go straight until you see the "IT Collaboratory" sign on building 17, or Engineering Hall. The Future Photon Initiative is listed on the entrance.
- Once inside the building, take the stairs to your immediate left to the 3rd floor.
Visiting from campus?
We are located in the Engineering Hall (building 17) on RIT's campus.
- Our office is located on the 3rd floor, the most common entrance is from the side door adjacent to Golisano Hall.
- From there, take the stairs to your right and go straight.
- You can also search for the IT Collaboratory on the RIT interactive map to find our space.