Attendees can pick up or purchase commemorative t-shirt and an additional opportunity to register for any open events they did not pre-register for.
Friday, October 18
Student Alumni Union (SAU), Fireside Lounge, Time 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Saturday, October 20
Student Alumni Union (SAU), Fireside Lounge, Time 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
PLEASE BE ADVISED: RIT SPECIAL EVENTS ARE DOCUMENTED WITH PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIDEOTAPING
By your entrance and admission to this event, you hereby give consent to RIT to use your likeness for documentary, marketing or branding purposes. Additionally, RIT reserves the right to remove any attendees deemed to be disruptive or who violate federal, state or local laws.
RIT offers several dining locations on campus. View the locations here.
Participating Food Trucks will be announced at a later date.
Brick City Weekend is RIT's annual celebration of families, students, alumni, staff, and friends of the university. It takes place in early October and has a long standing tradition of having distinguished speakers, 5k race, and a Men's Hockey game in Downtown Rochester.
Interpreting services have been requested for the central programming events. Please look for the symbol in the description. To make specific requests please email RIT Department of Access Services at email@example.com.
We recommend making requests as early as possible. All Service Requests should be made a minimum of three business days in advance. Without adequate advance notice, we are unable to satisfy access service requests.
You can register for events ahead of time online. Please see the step by step instructions below. This is the most efficient way to guarantee your tickets and attendance at various events. Registration will be available during the weekend, but space will not be guaranteed.
How do I create an account and register for events?
1. Click on the RIT Log in button at the top left of the screen of the left grey RIT Login Button.
*NOTE: RIT Accounts must use the RIT Shibboleth login.
**Only RIT Student, Alumni, Faculty and Staff accounts will be able to log in. Parent eServices accounts will not be able to log in through the RIT Login.
2. Enter your RIT Username and password
3. Complete the registration information to complete the account creation. Some of the information will be pre-loaded from your RIT account.
4. Don’t forget to add guests to your account before registering for events. See “How to add guests to my account” FAQ.
1. Click the Register button on the top left of the screen or the grey box at the right.
2. Complete the registration form.
3. Don’t forget to add guests to your account before registering for events. See “How to add guests to my account” FAQ.
1. Log in to your BCW Account. You know you are logged in when you see your name at the top right of the screen.
2. Click your name at the top right of the screen, then select “My Account” from the menu.
3. Scroll down to the guest section and click the “Add Guest” button.
4. Complete the form to add your guest. Please make sure to mark each guests relationship to RIT.
5. Click the Add Guest button at the bottom to complete. Repeat the process for every guest you plan to register for events. Each guest will need to register for events they are interested in. Each account will have a limit of 10 guests.
Seating for most ticketed events is general admission, including seating for the BCW Comedian and the women's hockey games. Seating for the men's hockey game at Blue Cross Arena is RESERVED. Venues will open one hour before each event.
No, there are no guest accommodations on campus. But, we do have a list of nearby hotels discounted rates for Brick City Homecoming Family Weekend visitors. You can find them under the Info tab. Be sure to reserve your rooms early!
A new app that’s been developed to help the RIT community eliminate communication barriers. As a member of the RIT community, you can use TigerChat to converse with another person or group using automatic speech recognition (ASR) technology and typing. You can watch the conversation as is happens rather than wait for someone to press the “send” button.
RIT does not provide off-campus transportation from the airport, train station, or hotels. Attendees staying at RIT Inn & Conference Center will be able to use the complimentary shuttle service to and from campus. Schedules will be available at the hotel check-in. RIT will also provide complimentary shuttle service from campus to the hockey game at the Blue Cross Arena in downtown Rochester, on Saturday, October 19th. Shuttles will run from 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm, departing from Lot S on campus, to the Blue Cross Arena. Shuttles will return to campus immediately following the end of the game. Uber and Lyft transportation are also now available in the Rochester area!
No, RIT does not provide these items. You may contact Numotion @ 585-385-3920 and arrange a rental if needed. RIT will have people movers; (golf carts) roaming around campus to help shuttle guests who have difficulty walking.