RIT hosts two campus post offices. Meghan McDonald is the manager of the campus post offices and RIT's mail services department.
NRH and GV Campus Post Office fall semester Hours:M -T- F - 8:30-4:30 W - TH - 8:30-6:30 (shipping only from 4:30-6:30)
Building 43, across from the Corner Store.
Team Leader: George Johnson
Global Village Post Office
Bldg. 400, between Shop One & Advantage Federal Credit Union
Team Leader: Conor O’Halloran
US Postal Service
Outgoing first class letters, priority and express mail
Stamps available for purchase
Domestic and international service
Certified, signature confirmation, insurance, delivery confirmation, return receipt available; inquire at counter
Mail is picked up at 3:00 p.m.
All shipping services available
Packages must be received and processed before 2 p.m.
- Other products and services available:
- Shipping supplies
- Padded envelopes
- Corrugated boxes from 7" x 5" x 5" to 21" x21" x 2"
- We accept prepaid packages for any carrier (FedEx, DHL, UPS, USPS)
- Must have a label and be prepaid
- Student package pick up
- Expert shipping advice
- Shipping supplies
- Forms of payment accepted foroutgoing shipping, supplies or stamp purchases
- Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Tiger Bucks
Services offered to residence hall students, Global Village students and Perkins Road students
Students living at the RIT INN & Conference Center will use the address at the RiT INN for letters and packages
5257 W Henrietta Rd, Henrietta, NY 14467
- Res Halls and Perkins packages are received and processed at the post office located in NRH.
- Global Village, UC, Riverknoll, Greek Circle packages are received and processed at the post office located in Global Village.
- Letters mailed to students living in Res Halls and Perkins are delivered to the NRH Post Office.
RIT Address Formats
Residence halls address format: Address your mail according to your bldg. /room number
Global Village address format: Address your mail according to your apartment