Offset and digital printing
G7 Master for color conformance both offset and digital.
- Offset Printing: 4 color offset press, using state of the art waterless technology for beautiful color reproduction. Spot color printing.
- Digital Printing: Top of the line digital presses from Xerox. iGen 5 with enhanced sheet size and 5th color options. High speed black and white production printer.
- Printing up to 14.33 x 26 inches.
- 5th color availability to enhance your printed piece. We can match RIT's PMS1505 branded color.
- Spot clear toner gives you the look of varnish on a digital piece.
- Variable data printing, personalization in multiple locations on your printed piece to target your intended audience.
Large assortment of substrates including coated and uncoated text and cover weights, polyester stocks, labels. We are FSC certified.
Wide format printing
- Up to 60" x 100'
- Vinyl, paper, repositionable adhesive back, window clings, textured stocks
Full Bindery and finishing
- Perfect binding/book binding
- Mounting and laminating
- Hand assembly
- Gluing, padding
- Inserting, collating
- 10 station, 8 color fully automated screen printing press
- 54" dryer
- Competitive pricing and a real desire to make your group, team or next event stand out.
- Members of ASI, with access to unlimited products for your next giveaway, thank you, recognition event.
- Ability to meet your fulfillment needs.
- We will source for you - leaving you the time to get your real work done!
Contact us: (585)475-2117 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional services and information:
- Data Center Print: All Mainframe Data Center Print is produced at the Main Print Hub. Please contact us at 5-2117 if you have questions.
- Variable Data: using Xerox digital printers, variable data jobs with complete customization, not just mail merges, are possible. Entire documents can become flexible and dynamic to meet the needs of our customers target audience.
- Letterhead & Envelopes: For letterhead and envelopes please visit our website hubprint.rit.edu, or fill out a Service Request form and email (email@example.com) your order to the HUB with an example of your letterhead or envelope.
- Business Cards: RIT business cards must be printed at the HUB. We provide easy on-line ordering
Looking for something not listed here - give us a call at 5-2117 so we can help!
All printing will be charged back to requesting departments via the account number that has been provided on the Service Request Form.
All costs incurred will be charged, including:
- File correction
- Printing (digital & offset)
Quotes are supplied on request. Call 475-2117 for more information.
For billing or chargeback questions, please contact Jeannine Tuttle.