Judson/Hale Aquatics Center
The Aquatics Center includes a stretch 25-yard, eight-lane competition pool with moveable bulkhead, a four-board diving well, and four team locker room. The recreation pool within this space includes a current channel, vortex, bubble jets, water basketball and volleyball. A 20-person hot tub is also available.
Aquatics Center Rules
- All swimmers must sign in.
- All swimmers must wear proper swimwear to enter pool; no street clothes.
- Children under the age of 4 are prohibited from using the pools.
- Children under the age of 16 must be closely supervised by an adult at all times.
- Food, drink, chewing gum, and glass containers are prohibited in the pool area.
- Pool use is prohibited during closed hours.
- Pollution of pool is prohibited (urination, fecal matter, blowing nose, etc).
- Prolonged underwater breath-holding is prohibited.
- Open cuts/sores are prohibited in the water.
- Absolutely NO swimming under the bulkhead.
- Starting block use is prohibited during Open Swim times.
- Diving boards and platform are not available for recreational use.
- Observe all emergency exit signage.
- Areas of the Aquatics Center will be opened/closed at the discretion of the lifeguard.
- Non-compliant individuals may be asked to leave or have privileges suspended.
- Other rules posted on site.
Today: 6:45am - 8:45am, 12pm - 1:45pm, 7pm - 10pm
12/01: 6:45am - 8:45am
12/03: 2:30pm - 4:30pm, 7pm - 10 pm
12/04: 6:45am - 8:45am, 12pm - 1:45pm, 7pm - 10pm
12/05: 6:45am - 8:45am, 12pm - 1:45pm, 7pm - 10pm
12/06: 6:45am - 8:45am, 12pm - 1:45pm, 7pm - 10pm