Wiedman Fitness Center
This two-story 16,000 square foot area features a full range of selectorized machines, free weights, cardiovascular equipment, and a large stretching area.
Current facility occupancies can be viewed online.
Wiedman Fitness Center Rules
- Do not remove equipment from the fitness center.
- Coats, bags, racquets and other sport equipment are prohibited.
- Athletic apparel (tops and bottoms) and footwear required at all times.
- No jeans/khakis/cargo pants or other clothing with buckles, zippers, or buttons.
- Collars are required when using free weights.
- Do not drop or slam weights.
- Wrestling and martial arts are prohibited.
- Running up and down stairs is prohibited.
- Food is prohibited.
- Children under 14 are not permitted to access the workout area.
- Report injuries, illness or equipment problems to the attendant.
- Read the instructions on equipment prior to use.
- Non-compliant individuals may be asked to leave or have privileges suspended.
- Wellness classes have priority for education and training purposes.
- Other group workouts must be limited to five people per group during non-peak hours (before 5pm during the semester).
- RIT personal trainers are the only trainers authorized to provide personal training services within our facilities.
- All other rules are posted on site.
Fitness Center Etiquette
- Wipe down the equipment after use.
- Do not monopolize any one piece of equipment.
- Rotate within a circuit with other patrons whenever possible.
- Return all equipment to its appropriate place.
- Good personal hygiene makes it pleasurable for all.
- Please keep the fitness center neat and clean.
- Be courteous and respectful of others.
Today: 6am - 11pm
12/01: 6am - 11pm
12/02: 10am - 11pm
12/03: 10am - 11pm
12/04: 6am - 11pm
12/05: 6am - 11pm
12/06: 6am - 11pm