Better Me Wellness Center
Employee health is important to RIT and the Better Me Wellness Center supports programming and services offered by RIT’s Better Me Fitness Program.
The wellness center, located in the southwest corner of the Global Village plaza, includes a fitness studio and a state-of-the-art express weights room with treadmills, elliptical machines, lateral trainers, a recumbent bike, a leg press machine, two cable towers, two adjustable benches, and free weights.
The weight room is open 24/7 and requires RIT card swipe access. The Fitness Studio is accessible Mon- Fri, 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Lockers, changing rooms, and showers are available. Bring your own lock for daily use of the lockers, or request a long-term locker rental by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equipment in the Better Me Weight Room (open 24/7)
- Two cable towers with attachments and pull up bars
- Dumbbells ranging from 3-75 lbs
- Two adjustable benches
- Two LifeFitness treadmills
- Two Octane elliptical machines
- Two Octane lateral trainers
- One LifeFitness recumbent bike
- One LifeFitness seated leg press machine
Equipment in the Better Me Fitness Studio (Mon-Fri, 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.)
- Medicine balls ranging from 2-30 lbs
- Body bars ranging from 4-27 lbs
- Yoga mats, blocks and stretching bands
- Exercise mats
- Aerobics steps
- One Concept ii Rower
- One Assault Bike
- Foam rollers
- One battle rope
- One adjustable bench
- Dumbbells ranging from 1-15 lbs
- Kettlebells ranging from 5-97 lbs
- Jump ropes
- Resistance bands with handles