Office 365 is offered to all enrolled RIT students and provides access to popular Office applications.
To gain access students must follow the below steps.
- Open a web browser and go to https://portal.office.com
- At the web page click on the "Can't Access Your Account?" link
- Type in your RIT computer username for example - email@example.com, the Captcha and click the “Next” button.
- An email will be sent to you with password reset instructions
- Once you’ve reset your password you can then proceed with your software download and installation.
Information of Note
- If you are no longer an active student at RIT your access to this free offering will be discontinued.
- During the recovery process you will also be asked to provide a recovery email address. They will ask for a Non-RIT address to use as a backup.
If you run into an error message stating an account is not able to be found or any issues, please contact the Service Desk at (585) 475-HELP  for assistance or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.