Office 365 is offered to all enrolled RIT students in the current term and provides access to popular Office applications.
To gain access students must follow the below steps.
- Open a web browser and go to https://portal.office.com
- At the web page enter your RIT Email Address, ie.) email@example.com
- You will then be prompted to identify if the account is a Work or school account or a Personal account, select "Work or school account".
- Upon clicking on "Work or school account" you'll be redirected to the RIT Login page where you will authenticate with your RIT Computer Account username and password
- Once you're logged in, you can then proceed with your software download and installation.
Information of Note
- You must be enrolled in the current term to be licensed. You will not be able to take advantage of this until your term begins.
- If you are no longer an active student at RIT your access to this free offering will be discontinued.
- During the recovery process, you will also be asked to provide a recovery email address. They will ask for a Non-RIT address to use as a backup.
If you run into an error message stating an account is not able to be found or any issues, please contact the Service Desk at (585) 475-HELP  for assistance or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.