Fall 2021 Maker Program
The goal of the MAGIC Maker program is to provide students with the funding and support to manage their own digital media (games, film, digital media, interactive experiences, digital design and more) projects and prepare them for publication and investment-readiness.
What do I need to apply?
- Call for submissions opens: June 10
- Deadline for applications: July 11, 11:59PM
- Applications reviewed: July 12
- Finalist interviews: July 14-16
- Participants notified: July 16
- Program begins: August 23
- Program concludes: December 8