Spring Semester Maker Program
The goal of the MAGIC Maker program is to provide students with the funding and support to manage their own digital media (games, film, digital media, interactive experiences, digital design and more) projects and prepare them for publication and investment-readiness.
Developers from Rockstar Games will be joining us to offer guidance and mentorship to student projects.
What do I need to apply?
- The deadline for applications for the Spring Maker Program is December 13, 11:59PM
- Applications will be reviewed on December 14
- Interviews with finalists will take place on December 15-18
- Participants will be notified on December 18
- Spring semester program begins on January 25, 2021
- Spring semester will conclude on May 7, 2021