Student Employment: Intramurals
Referee weekly contests, set up and take down game equipment, and maintain a fun and safe atmosphere for all participants through knowledge of and experience with the game and game rules.
- Pick up and supervise use of game and field equipment.
- Fairly apply rules and regulations to all contests.
- Attend all clinics and meetings conducted by the Intramural Department for the training of officials.
- Must take and pass a test on officiating/department rules and regulations.
- Experience in officiating.
Interested students should contact Brennan Coon, Assistant Director for Intramurals, or stop by Room 1217 in the Student Life Center for more information.
Only current Intramural Officials with at least one year of experience will be considered for this position.
Only current Intramural Officials and/or Supervisors with one year of experience will be considered for this position.