All indoor recreation reservations are unavailable. Outdoor Tennis Courts are available for 1v1 play by reservation only. Participants must provide their own equipment. The Turf Field will only be available by reservation for Intercollegiate Athletics, Intramurals, Wellness Education, and Student Organizations/Club Sports for contact tracing purposes and to ensure safety plans are followed.
Lap Swim and Outdoor Fitness opportunities will be available soon by reservation only. An update will be provided when reservations are available.
For real time facility availability, login to RIT Events. Then click "LOCATIONS" to browse facility availability.
Reservation requests for recreation activities are available in the following facilities:
- Gordon Field House and Activities Center
- Hale-Andrews Student Life Center
- Outdoor Recreation/Sports Fields
There are two reservation types for general recreation activities:
- 50 minutes: indoor tennis, outdoor tennis, outdoor pickle ball, racquetball, squash, wallyball and boxing
- Up to 120-minutes: badminton, basketball, cricket, dance, dodgeball, flag football, Frisbee, kickball, soccer, softball and volleyball
Requests can be made no more than seven days in advance. For more information, please visit the Reservation Policies page.
Requests for more than 120 minutes or multiple reservation requests will be handled on an individual basis. Please see Special Event Requests for more details.
The Clark Gym is available for recreation during the school year Monday – Friday, 8:30pm – 10:30pm. To request space for general recreation activities during this time, call 585-475-7372 for availability.