The Sports Federation is a student-run financial process for competitive sports clubs to gain additional funding for their respective teams. The Federation is composed of one voting member from each of the 27 competitive sports clubs at RIT.
Fill out this form: https://campusgroups.rit.edu/ClubSports/survey?survey_uid=ac69c81b-3b90-11e9-b96d-0ae25bf0cf34
Additional Funding shall be considered for:
- Gas reimbursement ($0.50/mile), so long as the destination is greater than 300 miles away from RIT
- Hotel Accommodations, up to $50 per night per room
- Safety equipment required by the team’s league or sanctioning body
- Unanticipated expenses, such as an increase of league fees, change of travel destination, etc
Additional Funding shall not be considered for expenses such as:
- Team jerseys and non-safety equipment
- Tournament or League entry fees
- Anticipated costs
Teams that wish to receive additional funding are expected to prepare a formal presentation, including specific details regarding the reason for travel, anticipated costs, membership dues and individual costs, travel accommodations, and other pertinent information. As well, the presenter must prepare a spreadsheet that breaks down all costs, along with the team’s past expenditures, current budget, and membership dues.