For real time facility availability, login to RIT Events. Then click "LOCATIONS" to browse facility availability.
Reservation requests for recreation activities are available in the following facilities:
- Gordon Field House and Activities Center
- Hale-Andrews Student Life Center
- Outdoor Recreation/Sports Fields
There are two reservation types for general recreation activities:
- 50 minutes: indoor tennis, racquetball, squash, wallyball and boxing
- Up to 120-minutes: badminton, basketball, cricket, dance, dodgeball, flag football, Frisbee, kickball, soccer, softball and volleyball
Requests can be made no more than seven days in advance. For more information, please visit the Reservation Policies page.
Requests for more than 120 minutes or multiple reservation requests will be handled on an individual basis. Please see Special Event Requests for more details.
The Clark Gym is available for recreation during the school year Monday – Friday, 8:30pm – 10:30pm. To request space for general recreation activities during this time, contact Carla Betlem at email@example.com or 585-475-6082.