We are a group of students dedicated to making the College of Science the best it can be and strive for a diverse membership that represents RIT's student body. Currently we seek members from all COS departments, programs, majors, and clubs.
Have a question, concern, or suggestion related to the College of Science? Let a member know!
- President - Andrew Smith, Second Year Imaging Science
- Vice President - Ryan Capasse, Second Year Chemistry
- Treasurer - Susan Kratzer, Second Year Imaging Science
- Secretary - Laura Parisi, Third Year Chemistry
- Public Relations - Chelsea Weidman, Second Year Biochemistry
- Alexander Lemenze, Fourth Year Biotechnology
- Thomas Hart, Fourth Year Environmental Sciences
- Carly Augustyn, Fourth Year Biomedical Sciences
- Brittany Fowler, Fourth Year Biomedical Sciences
- Clarissa Garvey, Fourth Year Mathematics
- Jamar Frater, Fourth Year Biomedical Sciences
- Jeffrey Pyka, Fourth Year Biochemistry
- Maya Anichini, Second Year Environmental Science
email us at email@example.com for information on how to join!