Graduating Student Information
Plan to Graduate?
See your Adviser at least 1 year before Graduation
- Check with your School's official to be certain you have complete all degree requirements.
- Complete graduation application
- Submit application to Student Services 08-1130 before April 15th of planned graduation year or sooner. (Completed applications received by the college later than April 15 will not appear in the RIT Commencement Book).
- Commencement Information
Plan to go to Graduate School?
See your Adviser:
- Decide when to take GRE Graduate Record Examinations
- Review Application procedure
- Compare Graduate School information
- Discuss Recommendations/References