Research and development at NYSP2I aims to close existing technology and process gaps to meet the needs of businesses in New York State. Working in tandem with our five university partners, we support research projects that may address the following key areas:
- assessment of product designs
- evaluation of alternative materials and process engineering
- optimization of existing environmental technologies
- development of new green chemistry products and technologies
- other initiatives related to the mission of NYSP2I
We seek opportunities that will deliver the most sustainable results for both our environment and economy. We solve the real-world problems that New York State businesses face to help them remain competitive in the marketplace while reducing their environmental footprint. We aim to deliver transferable practices and technologies through the extensive resources available to us through our university partnerships.