M.O.C.H.A. exists to provide personal, academic, cultural, social, professional, and leadership development to undergraduate males at RIT, in an effort to positively impact academic success, increase retention, and develop successful leaders of tomorrow, today.
M.O.C.H.A. participants will achieve academic excellence, graduate from college, and be empowered to become successful leaders and role models in their respective careers and communities. These men will be actively engaged in RIT and the local community and will forever be committed to achieving in every phase of human endeavor.
- Increase the retention rates of men of color
- Foster a sense of community among participants
- Support and challenge men of color to achieve academic excellence
- Develop an increased awareness surrounding business acumen, etiquette, professional attire,
- Academic support mechanisms, and social activities
- Promote involvement and inclusion in leadership activities
- Promote community service and engagement
Five Foundational Pillars of M.O.C.H.A.
- HEALTH and WELLNESS
Assistant Director for Rochester City Scholars & MOCHA
Thank you to our Supporters
Dale Carnegie of Rochester, Five Star Bank, Geva Theatre, Ghandi Institute, Hillside Work Scholar Program, IBERO American Action League, Mens Warehouse, RIT, Teen Empowerment, United Way, and all of the nominators and mentors!
GIVE A GIFT TODAY! »