RIT Campus Privileges
Audit Undergraduate Courses on the RIT Campus...for FREE!
Full-Year members can audit eligible* RIT undergraduate courses for free as part of your membership (but you do not earn college credits).For the general public, the cost of auditing just one 3-credit course at RIT is more than $750 so this is an amazing Osher member benefit!
- Search the RIT online course catalog for eligible* undergraduate courses you're interested in. Make sure to choose "RIT Main" as the campus.
- Join Osher as a Full-Year member.
- Work with Osher staff to get an RIT University Identification (UID) number and student ID card.
- Complete the auditing form on our Resources page.
Get an RIT University Identification Number and Card for Additional Campus Benefits
Full-Year members can take advantage of the following RIT benefits; applying for an RIT UID number and/or a student ID card is required.
- Auditing eligible* undergraduate classes
- Discounts wherever student discounts are offered worldwide
- A free Henrietta BJ’s Wholesale Club membership
- Student admission rates for campus events
- Borrowing privileges at the RIT library (physical and digital assets)
- Access to campus fitness facilities at a reduced rate
- State-of-the-art hearing evaluation and hearing aid purchase through RIT’s National Technical Institute for the Deaf (NTID). For more information, go to the Audiology website.
*NTID courses and courses that are full, have a waitlist, and/or have associated labs/studios are not eligible for auditing. Courses with pre-requisites require pre-approval from the instructor. Courses with interpreters vary per semester.