Submit your Abstract
- All titles, abstracts, photos and YouTube presentations will need your research mentor’s approval prior to submitting your abstract. The abstract will be open to public viewing.
- Submit your abstract between July 3 and August 8, 2023 by 11:59 PM to reserve your spot at the symposium; again, only one form and one presenter per presentation.
- You will need to include your title (not more than 75 characters), your abstract (not more than 150 words, your photo (600 x 600 pixels and less than 250 KB) and your 12 minute YouTube link with automatic captioning. Again, your title, abstract, photo and YouTube video will be open to public viewing.
Business Professional Dress Recommended
- You must upload a 12 minute presentation to YouTube and verify that your presentation works with automatic captioning. The font size for automatic captioning should be 11pt.
- Before submitting your YouTube presentation, please seek approval from your faculty mentor.
- When submitting your presentation, please include your first and last name. Your YouTube link will be attached to your name, photo, title and abstract on the RIT website.
- Your presentation will be available for viewing on August 9, 2022. Please be sure to monitor your YouTube account for questions/comments during this time.
How to Create a YouTube Account Instruction
Record and Upload a Video to YouTube
12 Simple Tips for Making Your Videos Look More Professional
How to Use Automatic Captioning on YouTube: