Business Professional Dress Recommended
- Poster dimensions are a maximum of 4’ wide x 4’ high. Bring your poster rolled up; posters should not be foam core mounted. Poster stands and push-pins will be provided. If your poster is wider than 4’, the edges will need to curl behind so as not to encroach on the posters next to yours.
- Hang your poster between 8:00 and 9:30 AM on the day of the Symposium - August 3; your poster must remain hanging until 4:00PM. Any posters still hanging after 4:15PM will be disposed of.
- Posters will be grouped together by college, and each poster will be assigned a unique location number.
- The poster presentation schedule will be available on the Symposium website no later than Friday, July 28.
- Presenters need to be available for public discussion of your research during one of the following times (as indicated on the schedule):
- Odd numbered posters: 10:30 – 11:30 AM
- Even numbered posters: 3:00 – 4:00 PM
In summary – have your poster ready before 8:00 AM August 3; pick-up your name tag at the Registration table in the Davis Room (SAU 1300); hang your poster at your designated location in the Fireside Lounge in the Student Alumni Union (SAU) by 9:30 AM; discuss your research with attendees during your assigned hour; and remove your poster promptly at 4:00 PM.