Thank you for your interest in presenting at the 2021 Undergraduate Research Symposium. Submissions for Intent to Present are a critical component of our planning process. Intent to Present will be open for submissions June 11 - June 25, 2021.
Only one form per presentation. No group presentations will be accepted.
Please note, by submitting an Intent to Present form:
- You are not obligated to present at the symposium, although we hope you will.
- You will still need to complete:
- An Abstract Submission form and upload a YouTube presentation link and photo between June 28 and July 26, 2021 at 11:59 PM to reserve your spot at the symposium; again, only one form per presentation.
- You must upload your 12 minute presentation with automatic captioning to YouTube and verify that your presentation works.
- Approval from your faculty mentor is required prior to submitting your abstract presentation. Your YouTube link will be attached to your photo, title and abstract on the RIT website for public viewing July 29 - August 4.
- Registration will not be required for this online event.