Received mid March 2021
A phishing email purporting to offer a work from home opportunity for No Kid Hungry was received by the RIT Community.
There are several cues in the message that it's not authentic. I've included a screenshot of the phish, but here's a list of cues:
- Sender address is not associated with the company offering the work
- There is no addressee name
- There is inconsistent capitalization and punctuation
- Contact email is a gmail address
- Job description is typical of work-at-home scams.