Parking & Directions
RIT Parking Policies:http://facilities.rit.edu/pats/parking/
- All members and guests who park on the RIT campus more than twice per month must register their vehicle(s) annually with the RIT Parking Office. This rule applies to retirees, alumni, Recreation members, vendors, Osher members, Rivers Run community members, and others who visit the campus frequently. These guests of the university must register for a $25 annual community pass thru the Parking Office.
- RIT Parking regularly enforces the parking rules on campus. All drivers of vehicles on campus are expected to park in accordance with RIT parking policies & procedures as outlined at the RIT parking website.
- If you're a first-time visitor, passes are available at the Information Booth just south of the intersection of Andrews Memorial Drive and Lomb Memorial Drive.
- Refer to the campus map for all parking options. Note that D, N, and U Lots are typically full during weekdays.
- U Lot is for permit holders only Monday-Friday, 5 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- During regular business hours, Monday-Friday, C Lot or K Lot offer alternative overflow parking for the Field House and Student Life Center.
- Limited parking is available in D Lot on weekends due to special events.
- ParkMobile locations are also available at an hourly rate.
|Indoor Facilities||Best Lot to Park In (after 5pm M-F and on Weekends)|
|Hale-Andrews Student Life Center (SLC)||D, N, U|
|Gordon Field House||D, N, U|
|Wiedman Fitness Center||D, N, U|
|Judson/Hale Aquatics Center||D, N, U|
|Clark Gymnasium||D, N, U|
|Frank Ritter Ice Arena||D, N, U|
|Red Barn||Red Barn Lot|
|Outdoor Facilities||Best Lot to Park In (after 5pm M-F and on Weekends)|
|Varsity Game Field and Track Complex||D, N|
|Grace Watson Fields||C|
|Club Sports Field||L|
|Varsity Baseball Field||D, N, M|
|Varsity Softball Field||D, N, U|
|Rose Bowl Fields||G, N|
|Nature Trails and Jogging Routes||U|