The English Language Center follows the Rochester Institute of Technology in having student-centeredness as our core value. We are concerned about students' well-being not only in the classroom, but outside class.
- Orientation program covering health, immigration, academics, and cultural adaptation.
- Advisors to help students with cultural issues, housing, and university admission.
- Confidential assistance with problems that may occur on or off campus.
- On campus student health center and counseling services available for students.
- Center for Religious Life with prayer space and chaplains for world's major faiths.
- Over 200 student organizations focusing on ethnic, cultural, social affinities.