New Program Assessment Plan must be signed off on by Dr. Laurie Clayton, Educational Effectiveness Assessment Director prior to the submission of a new program proposal.
Summarize the plan for program level outcomes assessment including how data from assessment will inform program improvement. See Program Assessment Planning.
Program Level Outcomes Assessment: Provide the program's outcomes assessment plan, articulating:
1. Program Goals
2. Anticipated program student learning outcomes
3. For each program level outcome include:
- Data source and assessment method/measure to be used
- Student achievement level (benchmark)
- assessment schedule data collection
- plan for reviewing, disseminating and acting upon results to inform, program improvement