University Arenas ticketing services extend beyond our venues. We have the ability to provide ticketing services for RIT events at any location on the RIT campus. University Arenas has provided ticketing for Banff Film Festival, multiple athletic competitions, Tiger Tracks, performing arts shows, comedians, speakers, and more.
For information on purchasing tickets for an RIT event, go to the Ticket Information page.
Box Office Locations:
- Gene Polisseni Center
- Gordon Field House & Activities Center
Box Office Capabilities:
- The Box Office facilitates the entire ticketing operation for many events held in numerous venues all over the RIT campus.
Services that We Provide:
- Ticketing agreement outlining pertinent show information (i.e. venue information, event dates, door time, on-sale date/time, ticket prices, contacts, ticketing fees, etc.).
- Creation of event in RIT's AudienceView ticketing system to be sold online at www.rittickets.com, in person at the Box Office, or by phone.
- Advertising events via posters in the Box Office, on the University Arenas website, and on social media.
- Availability to monitor and track ticket limits for student, faculty/staff, and alumni discounts, if desired.
- Ticket reports distributed to the client are available in desired intervals or as needed.
- Ticket sales and distribution at the event.
- Two Wi-Fi-enabled ticket scanners for access control at the event.
- Consignment ticket options are available upon request.
- Post-event settlement report detailing ticket sales, fees, and net revenue to be transferred by the Box Office to the client.
For more information, please contact:
Assistant Director for Ticketing, Sales, and Brand Advancement