Graduate Degrees and Certificates
A graduate degree with the flexibility to choose up to three concentrations specific to your academic and professional goals.
- Up to three concentrations allow you pair academic knowledge with the skills you need for career advancement, career change, or professional growth.
- Build your degree through a combination of graduate courses, graduate certificates, experiential learning, independent study activities, and accelerated learning
- 33 credit hours: 6 credit hours in foundational and capstone course work and 27 credit hours in professional concentrations.
- Participate in an integrative capstone project that combines your concentrations and program experiences into one culminating experience.
- Complete the program full time (18 months) or part-time (24 months); on campus, online, or by combining both on-campus and online course work
Gain the skills and knowledge to successfully plan, organize, and execute a range of projects for your organization.
RITx is a partnership between RIT and Edx, an open source online course provider that hosts online university-level courses in a wide range of disciplines. RITx provides both single course offerings, certificate programs, and MicroMasters programs. For a full range of RITx offerings, visit RIT Online.