Undergraduate Degrees and Certificates
Design a unique, multidisciplinary plan of study that combines several areas of academic interest to create a customized undergraduate program.
- Explore areas of interest while pursuing your degree
- Engage in experiential learning and high-touch experiences
- BS degree: 120 credit hours (60 credit hours in general education and 60 credit hours in individualized concentration areas)
- AS degree: 60 credit hours (24 credit hours in general education and 36 credit hours in professional concentrations)
- Complete the program on campus, online, or by combining both on-campus and online course work
Applied Arts and Sciences BS
Applied Arts and Sciences AAS
Understand corporate culture and develop the skills needed to oversee and manage organizational change.
Greater Rochester Inter-Institutional Agreement
RIT is part of the Greater Rochester Inter-Institutional Agreement, which enables RIT students to cross-register at a colleges and universities in the Rochester area that are also members of the Rochester Area Colleges (RAC) group. RIT students may cross-register for a course, at no additional charge, if a similar course is not available at RIT. To learn more, refer to RIT’s academic policies manual. You may also speak with your SOIS advisor for additional information.