Students must meet the following criteria in order to be eligible to participate in CRP:
- Consideration will be given to applicants with term/cumulative GPA's between 0.0 and 2.5. (Students with cumulative GPA's above 2.5 would not qualify)
- Receipt of both a referral from the academic department and an application from the student
- Student accounts must be free of any holds such as financial, disciplinary, health, etc.
- Student academic transcripts must not have any incomplete, "I" grades
- Eligible students are accepted on a case-by-case basis
- Limit of 100 students per term (fall, spring)
- Student enrollment status while in CRP: Considered full-time matriculated students with a full-time equivalent course load
- Full-time tuition allows students access to RIT facilities such as the Student Health Center, Campus Housing, the Student Life Center, etc.
CRP Waiting List
- Ineligible students working to resolve issues to become eligible will be placed on a waiting list
- Students "closed" out of the program will be placed on a waiting list
- Wait-listed students will be contacted if a spot becomes available prior to the start of RIT classes
- If an eligible student remains on a waiting list, they will be given first priority to attend CRP in the subsequent term and will be instructed when and who to contact if they wish to secure a spot