- Admissions & Financial Aid
- Academics & Programs
- Faculty & Staff
- Student Services
- Research & Publications
- Speaker Series
- Student Life
- Awards & Grants
- Co-ops & Internships
- International Education
- Mission, Principles & Goals
- Conable Endowed Chair
- Study Abroad
- Blog from Genoa, Italy
- Bangs, Bucks, and Other Financial Matters
- Being an Intern
- Meeting the Mayor of Genoa
- Struggling in Italy (The Floating Piers, Part 2)
- Study vs. Work: What To Do Abroad
- Thoughts From 20,000 Feet
- Tips From The Mysterious Travel Guru
- Walking On Water (The Floating Piers, Part 1)
- Where I'm Going & Why (Part 1)
- Where I'm Going & Why (Part 2)
The Office of Student Services in the College of Liberal Arts provides academic advising and scheduling assistance to College of Liberal Arts degree program students and RIT students who are pursuing an immersion, minor, or secondary major in the College of Liberal Arts. We also provide pre-professional advising to students who are in interested in pursuing pre-law or education studies. Our advising staff, made up of highly trained professional advisors, can help you select appropriate courses for your degree or interests, develop a plan of study, and explain RIT’s policies and procedures. Advisors also provide study abroad advising to help students add an international dimension to their studies.
Office hours for students majoring in liberal arts programs: Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm by appointment. Contact your advisor to schedule your appointment.
Walk-in appointments to discuss liberal arts immersions, minors, and double majors can be accommodated Tuesday-Thursday 10:00am-12:00pm and 2:00-4:00pm.
The Office of Student Services is located on the 2nd floor of Liberal Arts Hall (LBR 2210).