- Admissions & Financial Aid
- Academics & Programs
- Faculty & Staff
- Student Services
- Research & Publications
- Speaker Series
- Student Life
- Awards & Grants
- Co-ops & Internships
- International Education
- Mission, Principles & Goals
- Conable Endowed Chair
- Study Abroad
- Blog from Genoa, Italy
- Bangs, Bucks, and Other Financial Matters
- Being an Intern
- Meeting the Mayor of Genoa
- Struggling in Italy (The Floating Piers, Part 2)
- Study vs. Work: What To Do Abroad
- Thoughts From 20,000 Feet
- Tips From The Mysterious Travel Guru
- Walking On Water (The Floating Piers, Part 1)
- Where I'm Going & Why (Part 1)
- Where I'm Going & Why (Part 2)
Need help figuring out your schedule or registering for classes? Do you have transfer credit you’d like to use? Want to make the most out of your immersion or minor?
The Office of Student Services in the College of Liberal Arts provides liberal arts advising and scheduling assistance to all students at RIT, regardless of major. The advising staff, made up of highly-trained professional advisors, can help you select appropriate liberal arts courses for your degree or interests, develop your plan of study, evaluate liberal arts transfer credit, and explain RIT’s policies and procedures. They also provide study abroad advising to help interested students add an international dimension to their studies and fulfill liberal arts requirements at the same time.
Office hours for students majoring in Liberal Arts programs: Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm by appointment. Contact your advisor to schedule your appointment.
Walk-in appointments to discuss Liberal Arts general education requirements can be accommodated Monday-Friday 10:00am-12:00pm and 2:00-4:00pm.
The office is located on the 2nd floor of Liberal Arts Hall (LBR 2210).