Studying abroad gives you the opportunity to learn beyond the classroom and develop skills to be successful both personally and professionally in a rapidly changing global society.
Early planning is key!
Follow these easy steps:
- Consider how the following factors/priorities might influence your program choice: cost, mental and physical health, level of cultural immersion, location, length of time, coursework available, etc.
- Meet with your academic advisor to determine timing and coursework.
- Before meeting with your advisor you may want to print your college specific study abroad info sheet - a tool that highlights major/college specific study abroad information such as the best time to go and popular programs for your major. College info sheets can be found here.
- Read the Essential Information section for more information about programs, registration, billing, grading and more.
- Login to the Compass database to search program offerings. Login below using your RIT username and password.
- Make an appointment with a study abroad advisor by calling 585-475-4466 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any other questions, email email@example.com.