If you are currently a student in one of RIT Global Campuses and interested in transferring to the main campus, please make sure to contact your home campus advisor for process and requirements. Your advisor will provide the necessary instructions and documents to complete the online application.
When you are ready to apply:
- Click on the Compass button (below) to access the online application
- Login to the Compass with your RIT username and password
- Click on 'Search Programs', scroll to the bottom and select 'Global Campus Transfers'
- Click on the 'Apply' button
- Fill out all the required fields and upload all the necessary documents
- Make sure you press the SAVE button
- Once you are done click SAVE and SUBMIT application
For any question please contact your home campus advisor first.