Examine renewable and sustainable engineering and technology in Ireland, a world leader in innovate sustainable engineering practices.
- Ireland's leadership in sustainable development make it an ideal venue for exploring engineering innovations that can be implemented in the U.S. and around the world.
- Participate in excursions to historical and engineering sites around Dublin to learn about renewable energy in public spaces, energy policies for engineering, sustainable architecture and the impact of wind farms.
- Financial aid may apply and scholarships are available.
The application deadline for the spring/summer 2023 has passed. This program is expected to run next in 2025 - contact the faculty director, Betsy Dell (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
- Course Term: Spring , course, travel to Ireland in early May
- Travel Dates: Mid-May to Early June
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Credits: 3
CET_ENGT 519 - Global Engineering Experience: Going Green
You’ll be enrolled in a spring course in Rochester and will travel to Irealnd in May to complete your coursework.
No pre-requisites. Open to undergraduate majors in CET, KGCOE or other STEM majors and graduate students.
This program is not currently accepting applications. The program is expected to run again in 2025.
COVID-19 & Study Abroad
The RIT Education Abroad office is constantly monitoring how COVID-19 is affecting international travel, with student safety as our top priority. While RIT no longer requires students to be vaccinated, we highly encourage study abroad participants to stay up-to-date with immunizations, boosters and social distancing polices. In fact, study abroad partners and vendors, travel providers and foreign governments may have different requirements and it is the students responsibility to understand and adhere to all requirements and guidelines. For the most up to date information and FAQs, please visit COVID-19 & Study Abroad
For More Information Contact:
Professor, Manufacturing & Mechanical Engineering Technology
College of Engineering Technology