Explore the rich history and cultural influences of modern psychology while studying in Croatia, Austria & Germany.
- Examine how diverse world cultures, history and politics influence human behavior.
- Spend five weeks studying abroad in the Croatian capital city of Zagreb.
- Earn 6 credits that can be used towards a psychology immersion.
- Participate in a one-week course-integrated study tour at the end of the program to Vienna, Austria and Munich, Germany.
- Pay discounted tuition for 6 credits.
- Scholarships are available!
Program Term: Summer
Program Dates: Mid-May to Late June
- PSYC 221 - Abnormal Psychology
- PSYC 239 – Positive Psychology
Pre-requisite: Introduction to Psychology.
Program Cost: Student budget worksheet (summer 2023 program) - outlines all program costs. Financial aid may cover some program costs. Students should take a copy of the budget worksheet to a meeting with RIT financial aid prior to the application deadline.
Application deadline: Mid-February
- RIT Education Abroad Travel Grants ($500-$1,000)
All students with pending applications in the RIT Study Abroad Compass for this program will be automatically considered for an RIT Education Abroad Travel Grant. You will be informed of your scholarship status shortly after the application deadline. Scholarships awarded based on financial need.
- Other scholarships: RIT Study Abroad Scholarships, National Study Abroad Scholarships
1) Make an appointment with a study abroad advisor to go over required application steps - choose date and time
2) Start an application in the Compass.
COVID-19 & Study Abroad
The RIT Education Abroad office is constantly monitoring how COVID-19 is affecting international travel, with student safety as our top priority. While RIT no longer requires students to be vaccinated, we highly encourage study abroad participants to stay up-to-date with immunizations, boosters and social distancing polices. In fact, study abroad partners and vendors, travel providers and foreign governments may have different requirements and it is the students responsibility to understand and adhere to all requirements and guidelines. For the most up to date information and FAQs, please visit COVID-19 & Study Abroad
For More Information Contact:
Study Abroad Advisor
Make an advising appointment with Maureen: https://calendly.com/m_shannon/