Connect & Share
You can connect with alumni and network with fellow Tigers through the RIT Alumni Association. Contact us to create your own account and you can keep in touch with fellow RIT classmates and teammates, or meet new alumni wherever you live, work and travel.
- Share your personal or professional news by posting your class notes for online and RIT University Magazine.
- Search for classmates
- Receive event notifications
- Access library research databases
- Find alumni groups on LinkedIn and Facebook, and follow us on Twitter
Keep your RIT Alumni profile up to date to make sure you receive the RIT University Magazine, The Tiger's Tale e-newsletter, and alumni chapter event invitations, and to take full advantage of RIT social networks, blogs, and exclusive alumni content like Tiger sports streaming media.
Did you Graduate Before 2010?
If you graduated before 2010, you will need to create an RIT account.
Once you have created your new RIT account, you will be able to access all online features for the Alumni Association, as well as other benefits across the RIT website, with one login. As an alum with an RIT account, you will have access to:
- Free wi-fi while you're on campus.
- Free Library Services, such as ABI/Inform, to help complete a project or do advanced research.
- An @rit.edu email account, hosted on the RIT server through Gmail.
Your alumni RIT email address can be accessed anytime for email and Google Drive features. You can even set up email forwarding to your personal email account in your mail preferences.