RIT’s Executive MBA is designed for experienced business professionals who want to strengthen their skills and become leaders in the global marketplace. Satisfying the admissions requirements means you have the foundation, experience, and skills necessary to succeed in this rigorous and accelerated degree program. You are also assured that your fellow students, with whom you will network and collaborate, are also talented and driven individuals who can significantly contribute to your EMBA experience.
The application review is a holistic process where we carefully consider all elements of the application and the candidate interview. We place a greater emphasis on career experience, along with considering undergraduate performance, résumé, and recommendations. RIT's Executive MBA program does not require GMAT/GRE.
Application deadlines for the fall and spring semesters are July 1st and December 1st respectively, but we encourage you to apply early to secure your spot in the program.
- Completed online application for admission (application fee waived for RIT alumni and veterans)
- Official transcripts of academic record
- Three letters of recommendation from professional references, one of which should be from a direct supervisor
- Current résumé detailing all work experience
- Personal statement consisting of:
- Discuss a work-related challenge you faced, and how you worked to resolve it
- Discuss how an Executive MBA from RIT will enable you to achieve your goals
- Please note: If you are interested in being considered for a scholarship please make sure you answer the following scholarship question, in addition to your personal statement: Aside from your current position, if money and time were no object, what would you be doing career-wise?
- Lastly, please pay the $100 application fee and you will be all set. We will then move forward with scheduling your interview with our Program Director.
All application materials (transcripts, etc.) should be sent electronically to email@example.com
An admissions interview is required for the Executive MBA and is by invitation only. Interviews are conducted once an application is complete.
Upon acceptance, you are required to submit the following
- $1,500 Deposit (non-refundable, secures your place in the program and is applied to your first tuition bill)
International Students must also submit:
Applicants who have obtained a degree from an institution outside of the United States may be asked to provide an evaluation report indicating the U.S. equivalent of the degree.