Feature Your Hard Work
Only current RIT students, faculty, and staff are eligible to submit a proposal for Imagine RIT. Non-RIT exhibitors may be added to a proposal provided they are working directly with you to develop and execute your exhibit.
RIT Alumni are encouraged to partner with current RIT students, faculty, and staff on projects so they may participate in an exhibit at Imagine RIT, if desired.
Still have questions? Please email Ann Ielapi, Director of Imagine RIT, at email@example.com.
Prepare to Submit A Proposal
- After you login to the proposal submission page, you will be asked to agree to the Exhibitor Terms and complete an Exhibitor Profile.
- Next, you should complete the section entitled: Exhibit Info. This will generate a proposal number and officially put you in the system.*
- Create an exhibit title that is succinct, but also suggestive of the theme or topic.
- Write a description that clearly states what your exhibit is about and what visitors to Imagine RIT will see/do/learn.
- Know your fellow exhibitors—names, email addresses.
PLEASE NOTE: All exhibitor profile information must be completed and confirmed by the March 25 deadline. Once the primary exhibitor adds the secondary exhibitor(s) name(s) the secondary exhibitor(s) will be sent an invitation to complete/confirm their exhibitor profile.
*At this point, you may log out and return at a later time to complete your proposal (if you prefer).
The person who submits the proposal is known as the "Primary Exhibitor". All additional exhibitors participating in the exhibit are known as "Secondary Exhibitors".