- After you login to the proposal submission page, you will be asked to agree to the Exhibitor Terms and complete an Exhibitor Profile.
- Next, you should complete the section entitled: Exhibit Info. This will generate a proposal number and officially put you in the system.*
- Create an exhibit title that is succinct, but also suggestive of the theme or topic.
- Write a description that clearly states what your exhibit is about and what visitors to Imagine RIT will see/do/learn.
- Know your preferred location to exhibit on campus.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are doing multiple locations with your exhibit you must submit a separate proposal for the additional location request.
- Know your logistical needs (tables, chairs, power, etc.).
- Know your fellow exhibitors—names, email addresses.
PLEASE NOTE: In order to receive a T-shirt and meal voucher all exhibitors participating in the exhibit must be entered into the proposal system. All exhibitor profile information must be completed and confirmed by the April 1st deadline. Once the primary exhibitor adds the secondary exhibitor(s) name(s) the secondary exhibitor(s) will be sent an invitation to complete/confirm their exhibitor profile. Only those secondary exhibitors who have accepted the invitation to participate and have completed their profile information will be eligible to receive a free T-shirt and meal voucher for the festival.
The person who submits the proposal is known as the "Primary Exhibitor". All additional exhibitors participating in the exhibit are known as "Secondary Exhibitors".
Submit Your Proposal Here
For important information about being an exhibitor at Imagine RIT, please visit our Exhibitors Page.
If you have any questions about your proposal/exhibit, please email Ann Miller, Director of Imagine RIT, at firstname.lastname@example.org.