For devices that do not have a web browser or do not support entprise wireless network will need to be manually registered the devices MAC address on start.rit.edu. Your device needs to be plugged into a RIT data jack or connected to the wireless network "RIT-Legacy".
- Gather the MAC address from your device.
- Your device must be plugged in and turned on during registration. Either connect to RIT-Legacy unsecure wireless network, or an ethernet cable.
- Go to start.rit.edu from a computer.
- Click on "Your Computers."
- Sign in with your RIT username and password.
- Click on "Advanced Registration."
- Enter either the MAC address or IP address of the device connected.
- Click Register and complete the additional device information.
- Once registered, you will need to restart the device. If you are connecting over wireless, you will need to reconnect to the wireless network RIT-Legacy.