Resnet provides network access along with computer repair services to students living both on and off campus.
Any replacement parts, software, or other components are to be purchased by the customer from either the RIT Digital Den, a local retailer, or an online retailer. At this time, ITS Resnet does not sell software, parts or replacement components. Every customer is allowed one machine or device submitted for service at a time. You can read more about our services here.
Advanced Services provided free for all active students, including:
- Basic Technology Consulting
- Hardware Troubleshooting
- Mobile Device Setup and Configuration
- Operating System Installation and Troubleshooting
- Software* and Driver Support
- System Tune-up
- Virus Removal
- Advanced Hardware Replacement
- Data Recovery