RIT Guest Wireless Access
RIT ITS provides guest wireless access for visitors of the RIT campus. This guest network requires end users to have a mobile phone number with text messaging support. Access is granted for 24 hour periods and can be renewed after time.
Students, Faculty, and Staff members of RIT should connect to the wireless networks "RIT" or "RIT-Legacy" for full access to RIT Network Resources.
How to connect to RIT Guest Network
- Connect your device to: RIT-Guest
- Open your web browser on your device.
- Enter your 10 digit mobile phone number.*
- Click on “I agree to RIT Terms.”
- Enter your 4 digit pin on the web portal.
- Click Validate Pin.
- You will be connected to the RIT wireless network and will have access to the internet.
- After 24 hours of use, you will have to re-agree to RIT’s Terms & Conditions.