Value For Money
At RIT, we understand that pursuing an Executive MBA is a significant investment. Our all-inclusive tuition of $70,000 helps to ensure a seamless experience for our students and includes the following benefits:
- iPad and electronic course materials
- Orientation: meals for all students, in addition to travel expenditures*, accommodations, and ground transportation for online students
- International trip: airfare*, required accommodations, business visits, scheduled cultural excursions, meals** and ground transportation
*Reimbursable to specified amount for online students
**Daily breakfast and select lunches and dinners
Early Decision Award
Applicants who submit a completed Fall 2017 application by April 1st and commit to the program within two weeks of acceptance will earn a $5,000 tuition discount.
While most students fund their education through some combination of employer reimbursement, personal savings, and federal and private loans, the Saunders College of Business provides scholarships for qualified applicants based on merit, need, and commitment.
There are several scholarships specifically designed for Executive MBA students.
- Women in Leadership
- EMBA Professional Scholarship
- Saunders EMBA Scholarship
- Zriebec Scholarship (not-for-profit organizations only)
- Tessoni EMBA Scholarship
Requests for scholarships should be included in the application packet. 95% of students not funded by their employer for at least half of tuition receive scholarships.