Training and Education
RIT employees are required to complete certain training each year pursuant to RIT's Policy on Mandatory Training. Supervisors are responsible for monitoring their employees' completion of mandatory training. The mandatory training is provided through RIT Talent Development's Talent Roadmap. For questions about RIT’s Policy on Mandatory Training, or if you need a disability-related accommodation to complete the training, please contact Lori Sykes, Compliance & Ethics Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 585-475-7393.
The Office of Compliance and Ethics has created the additional online training modules below, which are all available through RIT's Talent Roadmap.
- An Overview of the Americans with Disabilities Act
- An Overview of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- Campus Security Authority (CSA) Training
- Conflict of Interest and Commitment
- Export Controls: A Basic Overview
- The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- RIT Dining Safety and Compliance Training
- RIT Risk Assessment Training