Located next to U-Lot, there are nine lighted tennis courts with windscreens. Wellness classes and Intercollegiate Athletics have priority. Tennis courts follow the Student Life Center schedule weather permitting.
Tennis Court Policies
- RIT ID required.
- Non-marking tennis footwear is required.
- Activities other than tennis and pickleball are prohibited.
- Rollerblades, skateboards and bikes are prohibited.
- Tennis classes, intercollegiate contests and practices have priority. Recreational use is first come first served.
- All guests must have an RIT sponsor and purchase a guest pass from the Student Life Center.
- Leaning on and jumping over nets is prohibited.
- Play is limited to one hour.
- Spectators are prohibited inside the fence.
- Food and drink are prohibited. Water bottles are permitted.
- Lights can be turned on by pressing the light button located inside the court.
- Call the SLC at 585-475-2280 for assistance with injuries, problems with lights, facility damages or locked gate.
- Call Public Safety at 585-475-3333 for emergencies.
- Close gates when finished with play.
- Keep courts safe and clean by complying with all rules and disposing of trash.