MS, Technical University Kaiserslautern (Germany); Ph.D., Michigan Technological University
- Joined School of Mathematical Sciences at RIT in 2008.
- I advise undergraduate and graduate students in research in applied and computational mathematics.
- Uncertainty Quantification in Variational Inequalities: Theory, Numerics, and Applications. Joachim Gwinner, Baasansuren Jadamba, Akhtar A. Khan, Fabio Raciti, monograph, Taylor & Francis (2021)
- Introduction to Set-Valued Optimization. Akhtar A. Khan, Christiane Tammer, Constantin Zalinescu, monograph, Springer (2014)
- Deterministic and Stochastic Optimal Control and Inverse Problems. Baasansuren Jadamba, Akhtar A. Khan, Stanislaw Migorski, and Miguel Sama (editors), Taylor & Francis (2021)
- Variational Analysis and Set Optimization. Akhtar A. Khan, Elisabeth Koebis, Christiane Tammer (editors), Taylor & Francis (2019)
- B. Jadamba, A. A. Khan, M. Sama, H-J. Starkloff, Chr. Tammer, A Convex Optimization Framework for the Inverse Problem of Identifying a Random Parameter in a Stochastic Partial Differential Equation, SIAM/ASA J. Uncertainty Quantification, 9 (2), 922-952 (2021)
- S. Zeng, S. Migórski, A. A. Khan, Nonlinear Quasi-Hemivariational Inequalities: Existence and Optimal Control, Siam J. Control Optim., 59, 1246-1274 (2021)
In the News
April 16, 2021
RIT student Quinn Kolt named 2021 recipient of prestigious Goldwater Scholarship
Quinn Kolt, a fourth-year applied mathematics and computer science double major from Solon, Ohio, has been awarded a Barry M. Goldwater Scholarship, the premier undergraduate research scholarship in the fields of math, natural sciences, and engineering in the United States.