University News debuts publication Aug. 27
Aug. 26, 2009
by Vienna Carvalho
Follow Vienna Carvalho on Twitter
Follow RITNEWS on Twitter
RIT University News proudly debuts its newest publication, Athenaeum, this Thursday. Athenaeum: News and Insight from Rochester Institute of Technology will be delivered to the campus community six times a year and will include more in-depth storytelling, student photography, news round-ups and more.
Just to name a few . . . the premier issue features stories about:
- The strategy behind the new Global Village complex
- Details about the 25th Big Shot photography project
- Information about the latest corporate research and development projects
- Brick City Homecoming
- Division I Tiger hockey news
- A first-person essay about RIT’s Center for Student Innovation
So, what’s with the new name? Pick up your copy of Athenaeum on Aug. 27 to find out.
And, tell us what you think. We welcome your feedback at www.thetigerbeat.com/blog/?p=1497.