Business roundtable at RIT to focus on growing the remanufacturing industry
Participants will also join dedication ceremony for new sustainability building
March 25, 2013
by Rich Kiley
Follow Rich Kiley on Twitter
Follow RITNEWS on Twitter
The Remanufacturing Industries Council and Golisano Institute for Sustainability are hosting the 2013 Remanufacturing Industry Roundtable for leaders in remanufacturing on April 11 and 12 on the Rochester Institute of Technology campus.
“We are excited to be bringing together practitioners of remanufacturing from all business sectors to collaborate on overcoming the challenges facing our important industry and to grow our businesses and the entire industry,” says Jack Stack, CEO of SRC Holdings Corp. and chair of the council.
The roundtable will take place in Sustainability Institute Hall, the newly opened, state-of-the-art building housing GIS.
“We are pleased to host this important event, and look forward to inviting meeting attendees to join us for the dedication ceremony for the new GIS building on April 12,” says Nabil Nasr, assistant provost for Academic Affairs and director of the Golisano Institute for Sustainability.
Topics to be covered at the Remanufacturing Industry Roundtable include:
- The state of the remanufacturing industry
- Economic factors affecting the remanufacturing industry
- Environmental benefits and concerns related to remanufacturing
- Research and technology developments
- Going global—opportunities and pitfalls
- The future of the remanufacturing industry
- Marketing and selling the remanufacturing message
For more information and to register for the roundtable, go to www.remancouncil.org.