The 2009-10 season of RITís Performing Artists Concert Series features the following concerts:
- Louis & Ella, Sept. 25: Herb Smith, trumpet; Joilet Harris, vocals; Michael Lasser, narration.
- Andrey Pisarev Returns, Oct. 30: Recital by the Russian pianist, back by popular demand.
- Jazz Impressions of the Beatles, Dec. 11: Rod Blumenau Quartet with Jeff Campbell, bass; Gabe Condon, guitar; and Brad Paxton, drums.
- Four Classical Stars, April 2, 2010: Soojin Ahn, piano; Michael Larco, viola; Rachel Barton Pine, violin; Wendy Warner, cello.
- The Ying Quartet, April 30, 2010: Classical string quartet.
All concerts begin at 8 p.m. in Ingle Auditorium (Student Alumni Union).
Tickets are $5 for students, $15 for faculty, staff and alumni, and $20 for the general public. Tickets may be purchased at the RIT Student Alumni Union Candy Counter or at the door on concert night, if available. For VISA or Master Card phone orders, call the RIT Gordon Field House Box Office at (585) 475-4121.
For more information, visit www.davidigital.com.