Use the Compass to search all RIT study abroad programs and to start your application.
- Once you log in to the Compass with your RIT username and password, click on the "Search Programs" tab.
- Use the filters to narrow down your search results (Program Type, Field of Study or Destination are suggested ways to filter). For best results, limit your search criteria to two options.
- Click on individual results in the Compass to read more about the program.
- As you are searching and reading about programs in the Compass, it is a good idea to save program names/details in your own Word document or Excel spreadsheet to remember and compare your choices.
- When starting applications, please note that you are limited to a maximum of three active applications for a particular term. After reaching your limit of three active applications for a term, you will not be able to start any additional applications unless you withdraw one.
Once you have a few programs you're interested in, make an appointment with a study abroad advisor or contact the faculty director (if interested in a faculty-led program).